BOOKS WILL BE CLOSED TEMPORARILY DUE TO OVERWHELMING ORDER VOLUME TO CATCH UP ON WORK! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE MAILING LIST TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN OUR BOOKS OPEN AGAIN. THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORT!
Custom Glock | Build Your Own Custom Glock
PLEASE NOTE BUILDS ARE SOMETIMES TAKING AROUND 4-6 MONTHS DUE LARGELY TO SHORTAGES IN PARTS. WE ARE ALSO VERY BUSY AND WE THANK YOU FOR THAT. YOU’RE WELCOME TO ORDER JUST UNDERSTAND THAT IT WILL TAKE SOMETIME. WE ARE NOT AN ASSEMBLY LINE AND CUSTOM WORK TAKES TIME. PLEASE CONSIDER A 6 MONTH PAYMENT PLAN.
Save time and money by putting together a custom Glock build through us and then have it shipped to your FFL for pickup.
How do we save you time and money?
- Though the gun is required to be listed at the retail price (seriously, we are required), we offer discounts on our stippling packages and parts so you save money there.
- You won’t have to pay to have the gun shipped or pay to ship parts out to Cerakoters, machinists, etc. We handle all of it.
- There won’t be any assembly. We install the parts at no extra charge including sights.
- Our builds come with polished frame rails, trigger components, striker, etc. for a smoother cycling gun at no extra charge.
- If you’re outside of Florida you won’t pay any sales tax.
- No running out to ship things, no buying parts from 5 different places, etc. Place your order, wait, and then pick it up at your local FFL once it’s completed.
- Checkout the Modification Info page for more info on some of the frames mods we offer.
Select the stock Glock you want below and then have us do as much or as little as you like. Then upon completion your firearm will ship to your local FFL for pickup. Provide their info on the shipping page at checkout or we contact you on completion to arrange it.
All firearms built on this page must ship to a federal firearms dealer (FFL) for transfer.
Please note if you keep the Glock stock we will cancel your order. This page is for building a custom gun/semi-custom gun, not buying a stock Glock. You must select either a frame work package or a Guardian slide package option at a minimum. There are many online retailers to buy from that offer stock Glocks, If you place an order for a full build and cancel 25% of your initial deposit will be retained or 5% of your order total will be retained if you chose to pay in full upfront. Cancellations, especially on full builds, cost us money and time.
ALL PISTOLS HAVE BEEN MODIFIED BY BATTLE READY ARMS, LLC. Neither Battle Ready Arms, LLC nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, services or components.