Custom Build Services For Glock Pistols | Build Your Own
PLEASE NOTE BUILDS ARE SOMETIMES TAKING AROUND 4-6 MONTHS. WE ARE VERY BUSY AND WE THANK YOU FOR THAT. YOU’RE WELCOME TO ORDER JUST UNDERSTAND THAT IT WILL TAKE SOMETIME. WE ARE NOT AN ASSEMBLY LINE AND CUSTOM WORK TAKES TIME. PLEASE CONSIDER A 6 MONTH PAYMENT PLAN.
Save time and money by putting together a customized Glock build through us and then have it shipped to your FFL for pickup.
How do we save you time and money?
- Though the gun is required to be listed at the retail price (seriously, we are required), we offer discounts on our stippling packages and parts so you save money there.
- You won’t have to pay to have the gun shipped or pay to ship parts out to Cerakoters, machinists, etc. We handle all of it.
- There won’t be any assembly. We install the parts at no extra charge including sights.
- All our builds come with polished frame rails for a smoother cycling gun at no extra charge.
- If you’re outside of Florida you won’t pay any sales tax.
- No running out to ship things, no buying parts from different places, etc. Place your order, wait, and then pick it up at your local FFL once it’s completed.
- Checkout the Modification Info page for more info on some of the frames mods we offer.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that
this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.Neither Battle Ready Arms, LLC nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, services or components.
All firearms built on this page must ship to a federal firearms dealer (FFL) for transfer.
Please note if you keep the Glock stock we will cancel your order. This page is for building a custom gun/semi-custom gun, not buying a stock Glock. You must select either a frame work package or a Guardian slide package option at a minimum. There are many online retailers to buy from that offer stock Glocks. As well, If you place an order for a full build and cancel 100% of your initial deposit will be retained or 25% of your order total will be retained if you chose to pay in full upfront. Cancellations, especially on full builds, cost us money and time. If you try to change your order after placing, it will incur a fee of $25 per change. If you try to change it once work has started there is no guarantee we can accommodate it.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.