Custom Glock | Build Your Own Glock
ORDERS WILL BE TEMPORARILY SHUT OFF TO CATCH UP ON BUILDS IN QUEUE! THANK YOU ALL FOR THE CONTINUED SUPPORT!
DUE TO THE COVID OUTBREAK GLOCKS CANNOT BE FOUND AT ANY OF OUR DISTRIBUTORS OR EVEN MOST ONLINE RETAILERS. THEREFORE, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ORDER WE ARE REQUIRING BUILDS TO BE PUT ON A PAYMENT PLAN TO GIVE US TIME TO GET PARTS AND GUNS. BUILDS ARE USUALLY TAKING AROUND 2-4 MONTHS DUE TO SHORTAGES IN GLOCKS. COULD EVEN BE LONGER IN SOME CASES DEPENDING ON SCARCITY AT THE MOMENT.
Save time and money by putting together a custom Glock build through us and then having it shipped to your FFL for pickup.
How do we save you time and money?
- Though the gun is required to be listed at the retail price (seriously, we are required), we offer significant discounts on our stippling packages and parts so you save money there.
- You won’t have to pay to have the gun shipped or pay to ship parts out to Cerakoters, machinists, etc. We handle all of it.
- There won’t be any assembly. We install the parts at no extra charge including sights.
- All of our builds come with polished frame rails, trigger components, striker, etc. for a smoother cycling gun at no extra charge.
- If you’re outside of the state you won’t pay any sales tax.
- No running out to ship things, no buying parts from 5 different places, etc. Place your order, wait, and then pick it up at your local FFL once it’s completed.
Select the stock Glock you want below and then have us do as much or as little as you like. Then upon completion your firearm will ship to your local FFL for pickup.
All firearms built on this page must ship to a federal firearms dealer (FFL) for transfer.
Please note if you keep the Glock stock we will cancel your order. This page is for building a custom gun/semi-custom gun, not buying a stock Glock. You must select either a frame work package or a slide option at a minimum. There are many online retailers to buy from that offer stock Glocks, but we do not offer that at this time.