Before ordering please review the Modifications & Information page to ensure you understand everything. Then under the services tab find a package that best fits your needs and select the options you want and place your order. If you have any questions please contact us before placing an order.
Please note that any orders placed using our payment plans will not ship until the last payment is made.
These rules are not required to be followed, but requested and preferred to be followed to help us manage things. If your order number ends in 1, 2, or 3, please ship as soon as possible. If your order number ends in 4, 5, or 6, please wait at least 3 business days after your order to ship. If your order number is 7, 8, or 9, please wait at least 6 business days to ship. This helps stagger and spread out when items arrives as opposed to everyone shipping at the exact same time and creating several orders needing to be finished at the same time. Having a bunch of items that all need to be finished at the same time can be overwhelming to manage and often creates delay. If you are going out of town or have something come up that prevents you from following this exactly, it is okay. Just ship when you need to.
TO HELP AVOID CONFUSION AND DELAYS PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW FOR SHIPPING FRAMES AND FIREARMS:
- Please print and include with your frame or firearm a copy of your order receipt or invoice, and though it is not required I suggest including a copy of our FFL: DOWNLOAD HERE
- Include a legible copy of your government issued ID. We must return your frame or firearm to the address listed on your ID or alternatively to a local FFL.
- Place your frame or firearm in a box with a magazine. We recommend using paper, bubble wrap, or some other padding to help keep your items safe. There is no need to strip your frame or firearm. We will strip it and reassemble it before returning it.
- When it is time to ship please use FedEx or UPS or a local FFL to ship your firearm. An individual without an FFL is federally prohibited from shipping handguns with USPS.
- We are an FFL so you may ship directly to us and have it shipped directly back the address on your ID or your local FFL. You may also have your local FFL ship it. It usually costs no more than $20-$40 for your FFL to ship it. Return shipping from us is always free. If you choose to ship through an FFL please let them know it is for gunsmithing or they may try to charge a transfer fee. **NOTE** If you choose to use an FFL then your firearm will no longer be able to be returned to your address and must be returned to the FFL to be given back to you.
- If you do not already own the firearm then all returns made will be to an FFL. If the firearm is yours then it may be returned to either your state ID address or a local FFL for pick up.
SHIP TO ADDRESS:
Charles K. Cassels
215 Ponce St.
New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168
When shipping a frame or firearm yourself it is advised you ship overnight with insurance and signature upon delivery. FedEx and UPS both require in their policy that firearms must be shipped overnight. Many people ignore this policy, but risk having their insurance claims denied should their package be lost or damaged. Do not mark anywhere on the outside of the box to indicate there is a firearm in the box. Insurance, overnight shipping, adult signature, and leaving the box unmarked will help to protect your firearm(s) from loss or theft. We have shipped and received thousands of guns without a single loss or theft so far.