SELECT YOUR GUN
BENEFITS OF STIPPLING
Stippling for some can be an aesthetic enhancement, a practical grip enhancement, or both. The practicality of stippling comes from its ability to provide a vastly better grip on your firearm, especially under adverse conditions in which one’s hands maybe slick from sweat, mud, or blood. Stippling creates grooves and craters in the polymer for mud, blood, and sweat to run into and the edges of the stippling provide traction for your hands which means you get a better grip. A better grip equates to better control and recoil management and good recoil management leads to faster more accurate follow up shots.
ORDERING CUSTOM WORK
Before ordering please review the Modifications & Information page to ensure you understand everything. Then under the services tab find a package that best fits your needs and select the options you want and place your order. If you have any questions please contact us before placing an order.
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING INFO
- Print and include with your frame or firearm a copy of my FFL: DOWNLOAD HERE
- Include a legible copy of your government issued ID. We must return your frame or firearm to the address listed on your ID or to a local FFL.
- Place your frame or firearm in a box with a magazine. We recommend using paper, bubble wrap, or some other padding to help keep your items safe. There is no need to strip your frame or firearm. We will strip it and reassemble it before returning it.
- When it is time to ship please use FedEx or UPS or a local FFL to ship your firearm. An individual without an FFL Shipping a frame or handgun through USPS is prohibited by federal law.
- We are an FFL so you may ship directly to us.
SHIP TO ADDRESS:
215 Ponce St.
New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168
When shipping a frame or firearm yourself it is suggested you ship overnight with insurance and signature upon delivery. FedEx and UPS both require in their policy that firearms must be shipped overnight. Many people ignore this policy, but risk having their insurance claims denied should their package be lost or damaged. Do not mark anywhere on the outside of the box to indicate there is a firearm in the box. Insurance, overnight shipping, adult signature, and leaving the box unmarked will help to protect your firearm(s) from loss or theft.